As one of the most dynamic and fastest growing regions in the world, the legal landscape of Southeast Asia has continually evolved in response to such demands and changing circumstances, where some of the best lawyers in the markets have delivered outstanding performance.
ALB is pleased to launch our Southeast Asia’s Top 15 Litigators 2024, to be announce in the ALB Asia Magazine’s March 2024 issue. The ranking celebrates the leading litigators and most impactful disputes across the region of Southeast Asia.
Profile of cases handled, clients’ recommendations, the use of technology and innovation will be taken into consideration when making the assessment. ALB will draw information from the nominations provided, interviews, editorial resources, and market feedbacks to identify the top 15 litigators in the Southeast Asia region.
If you are a practicing litigator based in the Southeast Asia region, who wants to be recognized for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today.
Details of how to do so are listed below:
- A firm can nominate up to 2 lawyers with outstanding achievements in litigation.
- Fill in the nomination form and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 January 2024, (6:00pm Singapore Time).
- Details of our methodology for determining the top 15 litigators can be found here
- Lawyers need to be permanently based in the Southeast Asia region (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) and practice law in the region
- Have an outstanding achievement in litigation case(s) either taking place in the region or representing a client in the region overseas from 1 Jan 2023 to 1 Jan 2024
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.
Source : Legal Business Online